The Benifit of Sprouts
The Process of germination is not only produce Vitamin C, and the composition of grain and seeds has numerous beneficial things in it.
We want to share with you some of major benefits:
- Sprouting increases Vitamin B content, especially B2,B5 and B6
- Sprouting increases Carotene
- Sprouting neutralizes phytic acid, a substance present in the bran of all grains that inhibits absorption of calcium, magnesium, iron, cooper and zinc.
- Sprouting neutralizes enzymes inhibitors present in all seeds. These inhibitors can neutralize our own precious enzymes in the digestive tract, so sprouts make food easier to digest.
- Complex sugars responsible for intestinal gas are broken down during sprouting, and a portion of the starch in grain is transformed into sugar.
- Sprouting in activates aflatoxins, potent carcinogens found in grains.
- Numerous enzymes that help digestion are produced during the germination process.
- Sprouts increase fiber content
- Sprouts increase protein availability
- Sprouts help to reduce other allergens that found in grains
- Sprouts may increase enzymes and antioxidants
The sprouting of seeds is one of the most fascinating phenomena. From this minuscule appendage part of the seed is born a plant, with exceptional nutritional value, and even more remarkable is the ability of this sprout to produce a whole grain of substances, principally vitamins and enzymes – that are completely absent, or present only in extremely small amounts, in the unsprouted seed.