Reasons to Use Apple Cider Vinegar
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organic, fresh, crushed apples which are then matured naturally in wooden barrels, as wood seems to “boost” the natural fermentation. Natural Apple Cider Vinegar should be a rich, brownish color.
Five Reasons To Use Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Skin – Use Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner to prevent and heal blemishes! Put a small amount on a cotton ball and rub on your skin at night, and wake up to a glowing face!
2. Aids Digestion – Apple Cider Vinegar stimulates digestive enzymes in your mouth, which is where the first step of digestion begins. Without this step, your stomach has to work twice as hard to break down and metabolize food properly.
3. Acid Reflux – Contrary to popular belief, acid reflux is caused when our bodies lack the proper amount of stomach acid. Taking one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar will stimulate natural production of stomach acid.
4. Promotes Healthy Gut Flora – In our stomach there should be a healthy balance of good and bad bacteria. In order to keep the healthy bacteria balanced, use Apple Cider Vinegar because it contains pectin. Pectin is a known food source for good bacteria.
5. Aids in weight loss – Start your morning with 1-2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar helps to set the proper pH in your stomach. When our gut is healthy, we can properly digest, absorb and metabolize our food. We feel full, satiated and therefore cravings will diminish and our will power will increase!
Thank you! And We wish you to feel better!