Whole Health Program will reach you optimum health
Visit our Location
640 S San Vicente Blvd #420
Los Angeles, CA90048
Give us a Call
+ (1) 323-452-9555
Send us a Message
3angelshc@gmail.com
Opening Hours
Mon,Wed,Thurs: 9AM-6PM
Tues: 12PM-6PM
Fri : 9AM-2PM

Mercury Poisoning

Where does all of this mercury go? Into your body.

 Absorption of mercury from the area under your tongue and the insides of your cheeks are the fastest absorption. These areas, of course, are in close proximity to the mercury fillings, so efficiency of absorption is great. From these tissues, the mercury can destroy adjacent tissues, or travel to the lymphatic drainage system and directly into the blood stream. From the blood stream, mercury can travel to any cell in the body, where it can either disable or destroy the tissues. Mercury can also travel directly from the fillings into the lungs, into the blood stream and, as before described, every cell in the body becomes a valid target.

Methyl mercury is the most dangerous form due to its ability to travel great distances and enter all cells. After the trip, methyl mercury is converted into ionic form. The ionic form is what actually disrupts internal structures and metabolic pathways that keep a cell alive and producing proteins, enzymes, hormones, whatever, that are the purpose of the existence of the cell.

Mercury atoms can attach to any cell in the body rendering it abnormal, and subject to destruction by the immune system. This condition is collectively referred to as “auto immune disease”.

 

Do You Have Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning?

Children and fetuses, whose brains are still developing, are at greatest risk, but as anyone can be adversely affected, at any age. There’s also no telling just how many amalgam fillings you can handle before your body reaches the point of toxic overload. It all depends on your individual sensitivity, and how well your body can detoxify. Still, everyone’s bound to have a “breaking point,” and your dental fillings aren’t the only source of toxic exposure in today’s world.

Sadly, many live with toxic reactions for extended periods of time, and they may never connect the dots between their failing health and the mercury in their teeth… Not only does mercury fuel the flames of inflammation, which is an underlying factor of most chronic disease, it also hampers your body’s ability to detoxify itself, which further exacerbates matters. Besides Multiple Sclerosis, mercury toxicity has also been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurological disorders.

General symptoms of mercury poisoning include the following, which can easily be overlooked or misdiagnosed. If you have any of these, it may be a wise move to visit us for the Nutrition Response Testing , to check for toxicity of mercury and other heavy metals:

  • Impairment of vision, hearing, or speech, including light sensitivity
  • Lack of motor coordination
  • Muscle twitching and/or tremors
  • Headaches
  • Itching or burning
  • Skin discoloration (red nose, cheeks, or lips)
  • Profuse sweating
  • Elevated heart rate
  • High blood pressure
  • Mood swings, nervousness, anxiety, or irritability
  • Insomnia

 

How Can Nutrition Response Testing Help?

By using specialized test kits, Nutrition Response Testing practitioners can screen not only mercury poisoning but also other heavy metal poisoning as well. Once we find out any toxicity, we can prescribe customized supplements to restore the body’s function to detoxify. And if you are planning to get some dental work done, we also have specialized protocol to minimize the mercury poisoning. So please consult with us before you go visit your dentist.

 

References

https://www.hugginsappliedhealing.com/mercury-toxicity.php

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/08/05/dental-amalgam-mercury-poisoning.aspx

https://iabdm.org/education/articles/

https://iabdm.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/mildent_hg.pdf